Intruder Alarm Systems
FSE are experts in providing fixed wire and radio intruder alarm systems, both in domestic and commercial premises. We install security systems to help keep you and your property safe.
FSE are NSI Gold registered installers. Our systems can be monitored with Dual Com GSM or Redcare to ensure peace of mind.
A professionally installed intruder alarm could make a tremendous difference to the security of your home or business. Recent studies suggest that homes protected by intruder alarms are 60% less likely to be targeted by criminals and the noise generated by alarms is a proven deterrent to potential thieves. Having a professionally installed and maintained intruder alarm could also help reduce your insurance premiums. Most importantly, knowing that your home and your family are protected from intruders provides an immense sense of comfort and security.
FSE Security Systems are experts in the field of home and business security and offer a range of fixed wire and radio intruder alarms complete with the latest technology for both domestic and commercial premises. Our expert engineers also deliver professional installation, maintenance and monitoring services for your intruder alarms, meaning you’re fully covered against every eventuality.
Our intruder alarms are not only extremely safe and secure, but are easy to use and understand. Furthermore, we can tailor our range of intruder alarm systems to make sure your precise needs are properly fulfilled.
Operating from bases in Nottingham and Leicester, we offer a complete nationwide service. We are an NSI Gold registered firm, an accreditation which is only awarded to established companies who are able to demonstrate the highest levels of technical competence.
In addition, we offer the following services:
• A free site survey to ensure that our installation work meets British Standards BS8243, PD6662 and EN50131 accreditations
• A full 24/7 call out service should a fault occur with your system
• Maintenance and servicing of most types of intruder alarm equipment
• Optional police assistance support
• Key Holding service*
* As an option to you or your staff having to respond to an intruder alarm activation and possibly experiencing un-authorised persons on site, we can recommend a key holding service who would attend on your behalf and deal with any potential situations on site through your pre-arranged agreements and authorities. Please contact us for details or use our partner scheme run by ASGS Security.
You can also choose to have your system monitored by one of the following professional signalling devices:
This method uses both mobile network and telephone paths to transmit alarm signals to ARC, (Alarm Receiving Centre), where the telephone lines are monitored. This means that your alarm works even if the telephone line has been cut.
Telephone lines are continuously monitored and the ARC is alerted if there is any interference to the line. A mobile network is used as a primary or secondary form of signalling, depending on the variant. There is also an IP version available which can be linked into your local network.